Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Busy Busy

Hey gals, I know I know I haven't blogged in a while.. I've been busy again.. and i had nothing to show you or blog about so I took a break. But now I'm back with things to share~ 

I've been buying a crap load of things..  so i'll be posting about them when I receive them in the mail.. I've been stocking my shop ( will be opening soon) yay~  Along with this stuff.. this summer was pretty much dedicated to getting to know myself better.. things have been happening that has mad me very depressed.. angry..etc  ... It was a lonely summer. Now that  Im Back in school.. I feel a bit better..

I'm trying to be happy...

.... here's a set that i did last week...


bye~

2 comments:

  1. Gosh I complete adore looking through your nail sets on your instagram! You are seriously extremely talented ; n ;
    Glad you seem to be doing ok as well c: <3
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The nails are really good. *__*

    ReplyDelete